Friday, January 20, 2012

China Glaze - Moonlight

Here is this week's simple and clean work mani.  CG's Moonlight a medium sheer milky white polish.  I wear Orly's Sheer Beauty, from time to time, which is very similar to this polish but it is more sheer than Moonlight.  Easy to apply, excellent smooth formula.

Two coats.

I did the accent finger with Ulta's glitter top coat.
A subtle way to sneak some glitter into my work day... ssshh.

Moonlight might be more sheer without Orly's nail armor, underneath. 


What I used.
Unlike hklinda, at the Lacquer Room who likes to wear her polish with out "undies" sometimes. I must be the opposite, I wear thick, full coverage grandma "undies" - Orly's Nail Armor.  Orly recommends two coats of nail armor, which has silk fibers in it and also functions as a ridge filler.   I don't have any ridges but right now my thumb nail has a big crack in it, below the nail line, so I'm using Nail Armor.  I don't want to deal with tea bags or glue or whatever else is used to patch nails, and so far, it's been working out well. 

Yes, I found Ulta's glitter top coat in the clearance bin, when I got to the register, the cashier rang it up for 49 cents!  SCORE!  It goes on really smooth, you don't need to add another top coat to cover the glitter. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. this isnt crazy or bright, but for some reason im reallyyyy diggin it on you! LOL i like to go free without undies for my polish as well :P
    dang you really scored big time with an ulta polish for only a couple of cents! i love ulta's clearance bins, i always scour them for china glazes and orly's that cant find a home (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneakerette!! What? You too!? Ms. Commando!

    I must wear undies, I feel a strong compelling need to always, always wear undies... I must be weird.

    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete