Wednesday, June 6, 2012

China Glaze - Seduce Me

I have another purple based red to show you, China Glaze's Seduce Me.  Seduce Me is one shade darker than Zoya's Dita.  For some reason, I got a ton of compliments on this one.  For the accent fingers I used Broadway Nail's Diva nail art stickers.  I love these stickers they are so easy to use.  Just place them on the nail and paint a coat of top coat.  Done.  Foolproof!




I used three coats of Seduce Me, the first coat was fine, the second had a bit of cuticle drag and bald spots... I don't know why, but the third coat evened everything out.  I finished with Revlon's quick dry top coat.

4 comments:

  1. ahh that's really pretty! i thought you stamped the design. i have no stamping prowess. stickers look easier to work with. :D great job here. -Loving Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! love the accents. I have a TON of China Glaze but only 1 or 2 of their reds.. need more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I just got this polish a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to wear it now that I've seen it on you Jenni Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, it is a really nice one from ChG, but what isn't of theirs?

      Delete