Monday, June 10, 2013

V: V-french with OPI Skull and Glossbones

Hey there!

Quick post... we are on V for the ABC challenge and I did a simple V tipped french, some call this a chevron french as well.  This is OPI Skull and Glossbones as a main color with China Glaze Call of the Wild for the tips.




I love grey and brown together, it's what I wear when I get tired of black.

I did this free handed but you can easily use tape if you want.  I did a tutorial on v-tipped french manicures a while back with tape.  Click here to see the tutorial.

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies in the challenge!

9 comments:

  1. I can only love v-tips ;) And the fact that they are freehanded is a bonus! They're perfecT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the two colors together, that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, classy look. I love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Skull & Glossbones. Very elegant - I like V French tips so much better than the standard kind - more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i like the idea of V-french!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni, you're a lacquerista after my own taupe-lovin' heart! This is drop-dead gorgeous. Just bookmarked your tutorial. Really nice job on that tute, too! :)

    ReplyDelete