Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blog Sale or Swap!!!

Hey there! I'm thinning out my collection and these polishes need a new home!  Depending upon how this sale goes I may add more.  Unless indicated, most of these have been worn once and some have been swatched by me as well.  So, if you want to see how it looks on the nail, I might have posted a swatch of it.  The proceeds from this sale will go to funding future blog giveaways, so stay tuned for that!

Shipping charges:  Inside the United States, $2.50 for the first bottle, add 50 cents for each additional bottle.  Hawaii, Alaska, APO/AE, shipping will be $5.95 and will go in a flat rate shipping envelope.

International shipping charges:  $10 for the first two bottles, 3-5 bottles, flat rate shipping of $18.  If you want greater than 5 bottles please email me.

I can NOT ship to Mexico, Central and South America, Russia, the Middle East and Africa.  I apologize, but shipping insurance will not cover shipping to those areas.   Insurance is built into the shipping charges above.

Payment is by paypal.  Please email which polishes you will like and I will send you an invoice to pay via paypal.  First come, first serve.  No Returns.  I am open to swapping, so don't be shy and toss me a line!

Onto the sale!!!

L to R: Never Glum Plum $2, Revlon Calla Lilly $4, Runaway Pearl NEW $4,  SOLD
Sunshine Sparkle NEW $4, Make Mine Mango NEW $4. 
Sweet Pea $1, SOLD, CND Plum Truffle NEW $5, Temptation Carnation $2, Thataway $2,
Golden Meringue $2.
 SOLD
Pandora worn a few times $2, SOLD Skylar $2, Danni NEW $6, Bailamos $2, Au Champagne $2. SOLD
Glam NEW $4, Velvet Rope $2, Oui $2, Ingenue $2, Rock the World $2  SOLD
Nabi Star glitter $2, Bling It On $2, Close Your Eyes $2, NL M 27 Cozu Melted In the Sun $2,  SOLD
Toad-ally Amazing 50 cents.

Into AstronoME? $2, Goddess $2, Awakening $5, Phallic $10, SOLD Steel Grey $1. 
Racing Rubies, Autumn Leaves, SOLD, French Rose, Power Chord NEW, each $2.

Envy Me, Milkshake, Sweet Spot, $25 for three, or $10 each.  I have the box too. SOLD

Happy Shopping!

Please email me with any questions.
irelishnailpolish@gmail.com

-Jenni

1 comment: