Friday, July 27, 2012

NOTW WNW Fergie New Years Kisses, NUP Sangria

How's every one's week going?  I've got two polishes to show you today.  First, is Wet N Wild's, New Year's Kisses from the Fergie line.  This is a clear based, silver, holographic bar glitter, with silver micro glitter and smaller blue bar glitter.  I did one coat with two coats of Jelly Pop top coat.


I probably should have layered this, but I really was craving something sheer.  My yellow tips are more apparent in photos than in real life.... I don't know why.  This was super pretty by itself.  Light, bright, and super sparkly in low light. It feels like a veil.  This mani took only five minutes and dried really fast. 


Wet N Wild's Fergie polishes are at Walgreens for $3.49 a bottle.  A few are dupes from the Spoiled line.  I only picked up two, New Years Kisses and their multi-colored star glitter.  Also the brushes on these are broad and flat, similar to the Spoiled line.

Next, was this weeks work mani. I wore for four days: Nina Ultra Pro's Sangria.  Sangria is a deep dark red shimmer, more appropriate for fall, but something possessed me to wear this to work.  I got lots of compliments on this one.  Unfortunatley, the pictures came out lighter, and a bit flat than in real life.  I want to re-shoot this color again.  Maybe in the fall I might have more time?


Nina Ultra Pro is at Sally's, I think, for $4.99 a bottle, but they have them on sale frequently for $3.49.  I don't think NUP gets enough attention.  I have about 5 bottles and they all have been very nice polishes.

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment