Thursday, July 19, 2012

Prorance Diana Manicure #1715

Hey polish maniacs! 

Today's post features a shimmery chartreuse from Diana Manicure, a Korean brand whose parent company is Prorance.  I don't know the official name of this color but it is numbered 1715.  Below is three coats.



I don't own very many colors in the yellow green family, so this turned out to be a good excercise in trying something new and loving it.  1715 is definitely a summer appropriate color.  Most shimmers I find, are easy to apply and this one follows suit.

This was a gift from Kumiko Mae, a fellow blogger, at Loving Sunshine, but I was able to find this on eBay, shipping from Seoul.

I did a post on Diana Manicure 1716 yesterday.  In case you missed it click here.

Happy viewing!  Please feel free to shamelessly promote your blog in the comments section below.

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha, "shamelessly promote your blog in the comments section below"? I'd swear you were half angry and half tired when you wrote that!

    That colour is lovely, and it look really awesome on you :) You should definitely try that more often ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No I wasn't angry or tired. I just keep reading various blogs, "comments are moderated, waiting approval, any links, blah blah blah will be deleted". I was poking fun at that indirectly.

      Truly, I have enjoyed all the comments I have received and have been very lucky to have met such kind people online. Everyone has been super nice to me. I am grateful for the little community we have created, so far it has been fun!

      Delete
    2. Jenni, I so agree with you! We are commenting back and forth for some time, I keep seeing the same people here and there and it makes me smile. I'm quite happy that we have found each other in this little corner of the internet.

      :)

      Delete
  2. ahh i hate how korean polishes don't really have names for them. it's always a number or code, so it can get really confusing when you're trying to refer to them! that's a fantastic color btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I prefer names too, adds a personality to a color. I saw a Revlon shimmery chartruese today just like this color. I have been really good this month with my low-buy-no-buy!

      Delete
  3. I really like chartreuse polishes and this one is no exception! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wee it looks so pretty on you! i had no idea it was available on ebay! but thats good. at least if u decide u want some more prorance, you can! (or u can just ask me. :D although it's far from me, the japanese store from which i bought it from hihi)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either. Found it by accident! Thanks Kumi!

      Delete