Monday, November 7, 2011

China Glaze Trendsetter w/ Northern Lights TC. Welcome to my first post!

Hello out there!




Here is my first post!  China Glaze Trendsetter from the Fall 2011 metro collection.  I was skeptical about this weird color, but I thought I would give it a try and I ended up loving it!  It is rather soft, yellow/green at times.  It is shimmery in the bottle, and has a metallic/foil base, but on the nail it ends up looking like a Corian countertop, which can be kind of dull.  China Glaze fastforward top coat adds a nice shine.  The pictures are  taken after 5 days! Very little tip wear, no chips.  Fabulous, smooth, easy to apply formula.

I added INM northern lights top coat after day 4 because I started to get bored with the color, which added a nice subtle sparkle.

What I used: China Glaze strong adhesion base coat, 2 coats CG Trendsetter, 1 coat CG fastforward top coat, 1 coat INM nothern lights silver top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment