Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WNW's Toad-ally Amazing Funky French

I don't know if this is totally amazing but it is "Toad-ally amazing"....  I did a funky french with Wet N Wild's Silvivor and Revlon's Jaded Night. 

Right hand.  Sorry for the dry hands. WNW's Toad-ally Amazing as the main color, Jaded Night on the tips.

Added this so you can see, Jaded Night in the bottle.

Left Hand.  Silvivor on the tips.
I ended up liking the tone on tone, Jaded Night french mani more than silvivor.  Silvivor was too bright for me and I felt like a space cadet. 

I still need practice doing tape manis but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  I think the trick is to pull the tape and stretch it a bit to make sure it lays really flat and paint doesn't seep under it and to pull it off while it is still wet.  I used plain scotch tape.

More WNW to come!

1 comment:

  1. really like the tone on tone one too! :D my fave color's green so im toad-ally loving this

    ReplyDelete