Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sinful Colors - Hazard

Well, like green I don't have very many orange nail polishes in my collection.  Here is one I recently picked up at Walgreens: Sinful Colors, Hazard, from the Petal Pushers line.  Orange is another difficult color for me to pull off because my skin is cool toned.  I really did not like how this turned out, Hazard borders on being a neon, but I would describe it as a medium orange coral.




Hazard applies like a pastel, thick and tacky.  Above is two coats, and I did not have any issues except I'm just not that excited about the color.  Maybe I will be in August when its hazy, hot and humid here on the east coast.  Late summer the sun is so bright, everything is washed out and I can't see anything else except these bright beachy colors.  UGH.  Maybe I need to add some nail art or glitter?   At least it was only $1.99. 

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I don't have very many oranges either. I'm just not a fan of orange in general. I really like how this polish looks on you though, it brings out some warmth in your skintone! totally reminds me of summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sneakerette! I think it looks better in photos than in person.

    ReplyDelete