Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sinful Colors - Cinderella - Swatch

Cinderella is from Sinful Color's core line, and is a really nice icy pale blue with pink golden mini flakies.  Cinderella goes on sheer but builds up well.  I used two coats. I can still see my nail line slightly, which doesn't bother me, but if it bothers you, you may want to use three coats.


Up close.

I took these pictures in a hurry and my pictures came out a bit flat.  A few days later, when I had time to review them I realized I did not capture how the pink flakies really look like in person.  I wasn't wearing Cinderella anymore, so I decided to swatch it on a nail wheel to see if I could capture the pink shimmer... Below is the best I could get and is a one whole exposure value down.


See the pink flakes?
I think this would be a nice alternative to a pastel creme, as those are bit harder to apply and their formulas tend to be chalky and a bit tacky.  Cinderella was not chalky or tacky at all and was super easy to work with. 

Overall, really pretty, great formula, and a bargain.  $1.99 at Walgreens.  I am really loving Sinful Colors!

3 comments:

  1. i've heard so much about this one! it's really pretty, but i do like the other blue w/pink sparkles more. i haven't found this anywhere yet--glad to hear it's a part of the core line! i think your stores are ahead of me in terms of polish stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for $1.99... thats not too bad even though it is chalky I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sneakerette: Really, DC ahead of LA, that can't be?

    @ pop: its not chalky, the formula is great and was a breeze to apply.

    ReplyDelete